All PADI courses are taught precisely to PADI guidelines – we don’t cut corners and we don’t believe in rushing people. The students dictate the pace. Training takes place in a pool or in the confined waters of Lembongan Bay, with a maximum ratio of four students to one instructor. Most of our courses are conducted with a ratio of one instructor to one / two students.
1. Discover Scuba Diving (beginner)
Discover Scuba Diving – no experience necessary. Give diving a try and add another dimension to your life. We will take you on a shallow dive in beautiful Lembongan Bay so that you can experience for yourself the magic of the underwater world. With a maximum of two participants per Instructor, we will ensure that your first diving experience is as safe and comfortable as possible.
Following a short briefing about safe diving techniques and equipment used, we transfer you to our purpose-built diving boat. We’ll take you to one of our local sites with ideal conditions, to enjoy your underwater experience! After donning your Scuba gear, you will be ready to take your first breaths underwater. We will then have you complete a couple of skills to make you feel more comfortable. You’re now ready to descend and start your underwater adventure tour!
One dive, not enough? No problem, we can take you on a second dive to another of the area’s best dive sites. Or why not become certified and credit this dive towards the PADI Open Water course.
Maximum depth 12m
Dive time approx 45 mins
Capture your dive with underwater camera available upon request
2. PADI Open Water Diver
If you’ve always wondered what lies beneath the surface, now’s the time to find out. Start the journey of a lifetime with the PADI Open Water course.
- Knowledge Development – 5 Sections. Watch the DVD, read the book, answer the questions, complete the quiz. Your PADI Instructor will help clarify any problems during classroom sessions.
- Confined Water Dives – There are five confined water dives, with each building upon the previous. Over the course of these five dives, you attain the skills you need to dive in open water.
- Open Water Dives – After your confined water dives, you move to the ocean for 4 exciting dives, where you continue learning with your PADI Instructor. This is where you have fun putting it all together and fully experience the underwater adventure.
Schedules – The PADI Open Water course is incredibly flexible and performance-based, which means we can offer the program on a wide variety of schedules, paced according to how fast you progress. It’s possible, with pre-reading to finish the course in as little as 3 days, however, usually, we opt for a more relaxed approach and most people complete in 4-5 days.
PADI Open Water Course includes the OW Diver Manual, Certification application, and equipment use.
PADI eLearning gives you:
- Convenient online access to knowledge development course material for one year
- Unrestricted access to an online version of the PADI Open Water Diver Manual
- Learning at your own pace and on your own schedule.
After you complete all segments, you can print your eLearning record and come to Lembongan Dive Center to complete your training and start the next phase in your underwater adventure.
3. PADI Advanced Open Water
Move up and experience real adventure with the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course. As you step beyond the PADI Open Water Diver level, you make five dives and have the opportunity to try some of diving’s most rewarding and useful specialty activities. The Advanced Open Water Diver course takes you one step closer to becoming a Master Scuba Diver – the ultimate non-professional certification in recreational diving.
With your PADI Instructor, you complete the deep and underwater navigation Adventure Dives. These dives boost your confidence as you build these foundational skills. Then, you choose three additional dives from:
- AWARE – fish identification
- Night diving
- Boat diving
- Peak performance buoyancy
- Deep diving
- Search and recovery
- Drift diving
- Underwater navigation
- Multilevel and computer diving
- Underwater Photography
Each Adventure Dive may be credited towards the corresponding PADI Specialty Diver course
4. Emergency First Response (EFR)
Take a step toward emergency preparedness and meet PADI Rescue Diver prerequisites with Emergency First Response. As one of the foremost international CPR and first aid training companies, Emergency First Response gives you the confidence to respond to medical emergencies — not just in the diving world, but in your everyday world with your family, friends, neighbors, and coworkers too. Emergency First Response courses encompass:
- CPR for adults, children, and infants
- First aid for adults, children, and infants
5. PADI Rescue Diver
Challenging and rewarding best describes the PADI Rescue Diver course. This course will expand your knowledge and experience level. Rescue Divers learn to look beyond themselves and consider the safety and well being of other divers. Although this course is challenging, it is a rewarding and fun way to build your confidence. Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. Many divers say this is the best course they’ve ever taken. You’ll cover:
- Self-rescue and diver stress
- Emergency management and equipment
- Panicked diver response
- In-water rescue breathing protocols
- Egress (exits)
- Dive accident scenarios
We offer a full range of PADI specialties, which enable you to sharpen your skills and also work towards the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating. With the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating, you have reached the highest non-professional level in the PADI System of diver education. It means that you have acquired significant training and experience in a variety
Looking for the first step in working with scuba as a career?
The internship we offer over a 4-6 week period prepares you for a life of adventure and fun!
Your adventure into the professional levels of recreational scuba diving begins with the PADI Divemaster program. Working closely with a PADI Instructor, in this program, you expand your dive knowledge and hone your skills to the professional level. PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers.
PADI Divemaster is the prerequisite certification for both the PADI Assistant Instructor and PADI Open Water scuba certifications. During your course, you will gain experience in leading dives, with an instructor on hand with the group to support you and offer help if needed. Completing the PADI Divemaster course with us in Nusa Lembongan is a memorable experience and we aim to ensure that it is one you will treasure for years to come.
PADI Divemaster Crew pack
On completion of your training, you apply directly to PADI for certification as a PADI Pro, which costs approx AUD$144.
FUN DIVE Prices:
Price List – All prices are in Indonesian Rupiah
Lunch is included on all 2 tank dives, along with tea, coffee & drinking water
- Discover Scuba Diving (DSD) 2 OW dives – 1 600,000
- Open Water Diver Course (OWD) – 4,950,000
- Scuba Review – 350,000 (Pool) & 500,000 (OW)
- Advanced Open Water Diver course (AOW) – 4,200,000
- Emergency First Response (EFR) – 1,800,000
- Rescue Diver – 4,900,000
- Divemaster – 9,800,000 + crew pack & certification fees. 4 weeks of training course. Additional week charged 3,000,000 / week
- Specialties – from 1,900,000 (see PADI courses for full details)
Prices quoted above include equipment rental, manual to keep as reference & certification (except Divemaster course)
Payments by Credit Cards are calculated in Indonesian Rupiah and attract a 3% surcharge.
Please contact us if there is anything you need to ask!