Become a PADI Diving Instructor
Always want to share your diving pleasure with others and introduce them to the underwater beauty? With a 14-day PADI (Instructor Development Course – IDC) Development Education in Nusa Lembongan, you can be a PADI diving instructor (PADI Open Water Scuba Dive Instructor).
The instructor education improvement program that we carefully made, has been developed and adapted to the development of business in the diving world, especially for individuals who have and will enter the profession of diving. We have an Indonesian Course Director who will teach this course in Indonesian and/or English as a whole Supported by other several Staff Instructors who will ensure that you can follow all existing teaching and can develop and learn in full. We ensure you will be more focused and get the attention you need.
- Regular- IDC + EFRi Package: Rp. 52,000,000
Note: For P3B member and Lembongan/Penida Residents, please contact us for a special price.
• Instructor Education Course (IDC) – complete course (AI and OWSI)
• Emergency First Response Instructor (EFRI) Course
• Free IDC courses preparation – theory training and diving skills
• Unlimited assistance during IDC
• Practice Tests (Mock IE)
• Diving Business Training
• Discover Scuba Diving and Responsibility Training
• IDC required materials – (Confined & Open Inst. Cue Cards (revised), Advanced Open Water Diver Instructor Cue Cards. RD Inst. Cue Cards, CD Instances, Cards, Confined and Open Water Lessons Guides (E, F, S), RD Exam, PADI Manual Teaching Guide w / Hologram (revised), Diving Knowledge Workbook, Specialty Course Inst. Manual (Digital, Multilingual versions E, F, S), OW Quizzes and Exam (revised), DM Exams, Brochures and other course documentation, PADI Backpack)
• EFRI required materials – (EFR Instructor Manual containing 3 instructor guides (Primary and Secondary Care, Care for Children, CPR and AED).
• Instructor Application fee (direct payable to PADI): AUD $ 267
• EFR Instructor Application fee (direct payable to PADI): AUD $ 184
• Examination fee instructor (direct payable to PADI): AUD $ 930
• Lunch and free-flow tea, coffee and drinking water.
Prices do not include:
• Breakfast and dinner, lodging and personal expenses during IDC / EFRI / IES
Who can take this course?
• Minimum age: 18 years old
• Certification: PADI Divemaster or a PADI Assistant Instructor or a diving instructor who is still active from educational organizations for at least six months. When you register for the Instructor Exams, you must be an Emergency First Response Instructor.
• A certified diver for at least 6 (six) months.
• An instructor Emergency First Response
• Having a number of dives of 100 dives including night diving experience, inside and navigation.
• Complete CPR and First Aid training within 24 months.
• Have been medically examined and allowed to do dives by a doctor within 12 (twelve) months.
Your training experience begins with a decision on how you want to start your course especially for the preparations for a diving theory that you have learned when you did your divemaster education. In this preparation, we will repeat and make sure you understand and can do these skills as well as a diving instructor with the quality of a teacher.
Duration: 3 (three) days
In this 2-day EFRI course, you will learn how to teach others the Emergency First Response course and also practice CPR and First Aid skills.
If you have become an Emergency First Response (EFR) instructor or equivalent certification from another known organization, you can not take part in this section and immediately take an IDC course for 13 days.
Duration: 1.5-2 days
Instructor Development Course (IDC)
Instructor Development Education takes 14 days to be taught by PADI Staff Instructor and Indonesian PADI Course Director.
Which in this course you will get a very excessive source of information. This course will be held at Lembongan Dive Center, Nusa Lembongan, Bali, Indonesia. With this arrangement, you will get experience working in one of the resorts which will enhance your experience and knowledge when you will work. Instructors will assist you at any time during your education and are always ready to provide assistance if you need to develop your teaching skills in two languages, namely Indonesian and English. This course will prepare you to take the Official Examination from PADI and give you the equipment to become a PADI Diving Instructor. In training that is quite interactive, you will learn to apply all PADI standards and practice ways to teach.
• Develop/grow your teaching skills by practicing directly: confined water presentations, presentation of knowledge development presentations and teaching presentations in open water.
• Demonstrating your abilities in diving theory: passing exams in physics (physics), physiology (physiology), diving equipment (equipment), decompression sickness (decompression illness) & RDP, skills, and environment (skills and environment).
• Get tips and tricks (easy ways) to teach for all PADI courses to a professional level, Divemaster. Training to teach safe and fun ways to do discover scuba diving, Open Water, Advance OW, Adventure in diving, rescue, and divemaster.
• Improve and improve your demonstration of diving skills during training.
• Learn more about PADI standards & procedures, risk management, business principles of diving and more. At the end of your IDC, you get all the skills to become a very good instructor and pass the PADI Instructor Exams.
Duration: 14 days
Instructors Examination – IE
After you complete Instructor Development Course (IDC), we will register you for the PADI Instructor Examinations which will be held at Nusa Lembongan, Bali. During this exam, all the skills you have learned during IDC will be tested by PADI Examiners.
Duration: 2 days
You are expected to have all PADI teaching materials personally from an Open Water course to Divemaster during IDC education. Please contact us to check the overall list, if you do not have it you can buy these materials separately at special prices.
Please contact as soon as possible and give Down Payment 30% of the total cost.
To ensure you can attend this education, a down payment of 30% is required.
Other costs that might incur:
• Flight tickets to Bali and/or boat tickets to Nusa Lembongan, Bali
• Accommodation during IDC + IE
• All dinner and personal expenses.
Please contact us if there is anything you need to ask!